Providing a central platform for teams to collaborate and communicate in real-time, making it easier to coordinate incident response efforts & enables security teams to work together more efficiently and effectively, leading to faster and more accurate incident resolution
Automate repetitive and manual tasks, reducing the workload on security analysts, allow them to focus on higher-value activities like data collection, enrichment, and analysis. Speed up incident response times and help security teams to respond to threats more quickly
Focus more on your Business & Productivity goals
- Save valuable analyst time by automating routine SOC tasks using our drag-and-drop Playbook Editor
- Supports scheduled tasks and 24/7 operations
- Built-in machine learning and artificial intelligence models empowers our Automated Response Management (ARM) and Historical Learning capabilities, streamlining your security operations.
- Simplify response actions by integrating with over 350 third-party solutions, such as XDR, SIEM, deception platforms, vulnerability scanners, threat intelligence platforms, and malware sandboxes
- Innspark provides out-of-the-box customizable playbooks, including threat detection capabilities powered by regularly updated Innspark Threat Intelligence and other industry-leading intelligence feeds
- This integration results in automated responses for faster incident resolution.
Advanced Reporting Analytics
- The platform offers advanced analysis capabilities through various tools that support statistical analysis such as Slicing & Dicing, Data Abstraction, and Trend analysis
- Also provides embedded workflow capabilities that enable security operations staff to develop their own workflows, leading to a configurable reporting engine for creating customized reports.
Automate at Scale
Leverage the potential of out-of-the-box pre-built playbooks to triage alerts and automate the response in line with industry standards. The state-of-the-art engine based on Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) automatically evaluates, prioritizes and groups alerts based on several parameters, such as severity, user, asset, and adversary tactics
- Reduce the time required for reviewing alerts and manually responding to incidents
- Improved support for bi-directional SOAR API integration
- Facilitates the creation of incidents via API, web URL, SIEM, and ticketing systems
- Allows adding custom scripts and ad-hoc tasks as a part of playbooks
- Records all entries during playbook execution
Easier to Manage by Security Leaders
Innspark’s SOAR platform offers enhanced Threat Hunting Support through its revolutionary integration with MITRE ATT&CK and Cyber Kill Chain in a single platform
- Automatically extracts IOCs and required fields from logs and provides contextual information through automated enrichment
- Supports a wide range of integrations that accelerate the threat hunting process
- Out-of-the-box integration with Innspark Threat Intel Feed and supports sharing of Threat Intelligence
- Supports offline storage of up to 50 million indicators from day one
- Users have the ability to manually add, delete, or modify the IOC
- Supports importing and exporting of IOC using STIX, TAXI, API, file upload, and file download mechanisms
- Provides a plug-in architecture to look up various sources like 3rd party intelligence, network tools, traceback tools, and cybersecurity validators during runtime
- Offers a customizable workflow for automated incident investigations
Reduce your mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to respond (MTTR) to incidents by leveraging Innspark SOAR’s automated playbooks that expedite security tasks across a wide range of integrations.
- Connect and coordinate response across teams and tools by leveraging supported integrations and their actions
- Customize playbooks according to the organization’s use cases and standard operating procedures (SOPs). Innspark SOAR Playbooks support integration with user-defined custom action scripts
- Out-of-the-box response actions include host isolation, threat containment, blocking users, updating firewall rules, sandbox analysis, and instant reporting
Benefit from our integration with over 350 third-party tools and technologies to better align your security stack for more efficient and automated response
- Our security engineers offer extensive support for any custom integrations you may require
- Integrations that efficiently work across your entire enterprise stack, including Tenable, Office365, Slack, Palo Alto, CISCO, Checkpoint, and Virustotal
- Enhance your intelligence with multiple integrations that enable enrichment, reputation checks, sandboxing, threat intelligence, and analysis
Our platform provides state-of-the-art support for an integrated Incident Management suite that offers multi-tenancy and role-based access controls, serving as an end-to-end incident management solution.
Key features include:
- Inbuilt manual and automated incident ticket creation and management inside the platform, with all evidence for each incident maintained
- Support for integration with any external ticketing system and custom alerting mechanism, with all evidence for each alert/incident stored locally
- Post-Incident Analysis & Reporting capabilities, along with KPI metrics and knowledge sharing. Supports event aggregation
- Aligning all incident response analysis with relevant real-time information and long-term trend analysis of events
- Dashboard for active and closed incidents, with a customized event view
- Access to past incidents, solutions, tasks, and alerts. Link and learn from similar previous incidents
- Long-term trend analysis of incidents
- Ability to automate lookups to fetch data in real-time and build investigation logic on this data. The solution provides the capability to use multiple such lookups within the same investigation workflow
- Configurable reporting engine for customized report creation
Innspark SOAR provides intuitive dashboards that offer an overview of incident data, response status, alert statistics, and timelines.
- The SOAR Master Dashboard provides a quick view of the number of alerts and playbook statistics. It has the ability to capture all relevant aspects of a security incident in a single logical view that includes relevant events, network activity data, and correlated alerts
- The easily navigable alert timeline enables analysts to understand the context. • Incident management activities can be documented and audited
- The intuitive GUI supports step-by-step debugging of running playbooks with the provision of starting from where it stopped on error
Let’s cybersecure your enterprise.
Schedule a demo of our products.