Innspark Solutions Private Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.innspark.com , http://www.innspark.in (the “Site” or “Website”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. It also describes the choices available to you regarding the use of your personal information, and the steps you can take to access this information and request that we correct or delete it.
How we collect and use your information
1. Information you provide us directly
● When you use the Site’s Contact Us form or register for an event or webinars we will ask you to provide your name, email, company name, country, and message.
● When you prefer to receive newsletters from Innspark, you enter your name and email to get subscribed. You may unsubscribe and request to no longer receive product and service information from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, and marketing or promotional materials .
2. Information collected using cookies and other data collection technologies
engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies.
● Conduct research and diagnostics to improve the content, products, and services.
● Preventing fraudulent activity.
● Improving security
● You may choose to have a cookie set to recognize you next time you return to facilitate easy access to
● Personalize your experience
● Analyze which pages and areas of the service are visited
Our cookies do not store any sensitive or confidential information.
3. Information automatically collected
As is true of most websites, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”) such as your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, referring/exit pages, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this information.
We use this information to administer our website and service, understand how visitors navigate through our service and enhance your experience while using our service.
How we store your information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure alteration, and destruction. We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data by using Secure Sockets Locker (SSL) software which encrypts information you input. SSL allows sensitive information such as UIDs and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
Access to the information you have provided is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing services to you and are bound by confidentiality obligations. The employees who are dealing with the data have been trained to protect the data from any illegal or unauthorized usage.
How we share your information
We may engage and contract with third-party companies (e.g., service providers) to provide services that help us with our business activities such as cloud hosting services. These third-party service providers are limited to only using the information as instructed to provide contracted services to us. We may also disclose your personal information:
● As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you if we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
● When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request
● To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Notice. We do not otherwise sell your personal information to third parties.
Accessing and updating your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, or request we delete or return yourinformation to you, contact Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Innsparks will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you reasonable access to any of your personal or other account information we maintain within 30 days of your access request. We provide this access so that you can review it, make corrections, or request deletion of your information. If we cannot honor your request within the 30-day period, we will tell you when we will be able to provide access. In the unlikely event that we cannot provide you access to your information, we will explain why we cannot do so.
Security and Data Integrity
Safeguarding the information you give is a priority for Innspark. We take appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your information. Innspark has taken steps to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of systems and services processing personal information, and will restore the availability and access to information in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident. We will retain your information for as long as you have not otherwise requested us to delete your information.
Following a subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of filling up a Contact Us form: (I am accepting to receive newsletters from this website), you may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe option given in the email footer.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from Us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relationship. You may also send requests about the preferences, changes, and deletions to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by sending an email to the email address provided at the bottom of this document.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Innspark Solutions Private Limited
CP/XII/482, Clappana PO
Kerala, 690525, 1800 2584 431 (Toll-free)